When buying bikes in Metro Manila, especially for first timers, the top shops in Metro Manila to buy bikes should be considered. Buying bikes in reliable stores is a sure way of getting the highest quality of bikes at right prices.
Below are the top 7 bike shops in Metro Manila where both newbie and professional bikers could buy the best bikes for them. We could also find the best brand of bicycles in these stores.
- Paulina’s– This is a big bike store in Pasay City and offers brands like Shimano, Rock Shox, Avid, Giant and SRAM.
- All Terra Cyclery– It is located in Libis, Quezon City and offers a wide selection of bicycles for all type of cyclists. Their famous brands are All Terra, GT, Intense, Ritchey and Voodoo.
- Bikezilla– Strategically located in Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Bikezilla is a retailer of a huge bike distributor in the Philippines. They have variety of bikes from mountain bikes to triathlon bikes. They distribute brands like FSA, Salsa, Token, Jamis and Manitou.
- Bike Town Cyclery– The store offers imported bikes from USA and brands like GT, IF, Pivot, Transition and Chris King. The store is located in Makati,
- Bike King– Located in Bonifacio High Street Taguig, Bike King is one of the easy to find shops in the metro. They offer brands like Orbea, Knog and Corratec.
- John Wilkie– It is a common stopover shop for cyclists going to San Mateo Trails because it is located in Marikina City. The brands available in the store are Rock Shox, Intense and Richey.
- Lifecycle– Their shops are located in San Juan and Makati City and many cyclists love to visit the shops for new products. They supply pre-built bicycles and famous brands like Trek, Fulcrum, Rock Shox, Avid, SRAM and Giant.